So tonight I tried to turn on Jadoo Tv but it did not work. i restarted the jadoo tv and after loading screen it was stuck on black screen, i tried many things but to no avail. if you seeing a BLACK SCREEN or your jadoo tv light keeps on blinking then worry not, i have a solution.
here are few solutions
A - Maybe Wired are lose?
B - Change the HDMI cable (in my case that was the problem)
C - Official Response from jadoo tv regarding this issue (below are steps)
1. Unplug the power cable from the Jadoo box.
2. Wait for 10 seconds.
3. Now you have to plug in the power cable but when you plug in the power cable then press “OK” button on the Jadoo remote and hold this button for 30 seconds.
4. You will get a blue “system diagnostics” screen.
5. Then press “info” button on the remote.
6. Wait for 30 seconds.
7. Check in the bottom of your TV screen if you got “Done” message in the end.
8. If “done” is there then press “Back” button on the Jadoo remote.
9. The box will restart.
10. After restart, configure your Network Settings and then check if it is working properly.
Above are the steps to reset jadoo tv box. it kinda sux Jadoo tv has no support articles on their website, and there are no active blogs or forums regarding issues, this is the only site I found helpful so far. this site also have solution about what to do if you lost JAdoo Remote control ( http://www.knowlegezone.com/documents/195/jadoo-tv-remote-control/ ).
if you find it helpful then please share it on facebook / twitter.
Current Box Status As of April 12th, 2013: On Demand UP : Live Channels UP : Jadoo Flix: UP
Posted by: Adil Khan